Not as academic and boring as ordinary English courses that only focus on grammar and vocabulary practice, Reading Eggs offers a different experience to help children learn English as easily as a native speaker.
1. Course general information
Reading Eggs is an online English learning application researched and developed by top educational experts of 3P Learning company and popularized to schools worldwide with the criterion “Reading is just a part of the adventure”.
For English-learning children, Reading Eggs is a perfect curriculum to learn methodically and naturally in their first 3-5 years.
Reading Eggs are designed to create a funny and motivating environment for children to practice reading and pronunciation skills.
The program uses a series of online lessons, activities, and motivating books to keep children interested in reading.
ABC Reading Eggs (Reading Levels: 1 – 7) is for young kids from 5 to 8 years old to form their foundation of sounds, letters, vocabulary, and basic reading skills.
ABC Reading Eggspress (Reading Levels: 8 – 34, Lexile: 200 – 1150) is for children from 7 to 16 years old to help children improve vocabulary, grammar, comprehensive reading as well as listening and speaking skills.
2. Highlights of the Reading Eggs course at IEB Education
– The curriculum is methodical and science-based. The program is universally proven effective, helping children learn English thoroughly and systematically.
– We take advantage of outstanding online learning outcomes. Children can study at any time and even have an effective study time as long as they have a computer or an Internet-connected device.
– Foreign teachers who directly teach and orientate their students’ learning methods, pronunciation accuracy practice through particular and familiar situations.
– Classroom activities are diverse with visual and lively games. Children always keep their long-term learning interest with the “learning while playing” method.
– Children can explore activities like Playschool on their own, complete Driving Tests, enter Storylands and create their own books with recommended instructions in Story Factory.
– 2,500 books in the online library with selected stories and tons of useful knowledge will make children interested in reading English books while consolidating and enriching their vocabulary and practicing their reading skills.
Please contact IEB Education fanpage for further information!
IEB EDUCATION – NURTURING AND DEVELOPING
Hotline: 032 736 8086
Head office: Sao Mai building – 19 Le Van Luong Street, Thanh Xuan Ward, Ha Noi City
Email: [email protected]