Blended Learning is an outstanding learning trend today, which allows children to learn offline and online with the best efficiency.
IEB Education offers a great solution for language centers, Reading Eggs, an online English learning application to make a difference.
1. What is a Reading Eggs online English learning application?
Reading Eggs was developed by educational experts of the 3P Learning company with the slogan “Reading is only a part of the adventure”.
For native children, Reading Eggs is proven to make their learning so easy and fun.
This is an effective English vocabulary learning program. Its comprehension reading helps to enrich students’ vocabularies and practice their reading skills. Besides, students can also use our online library to maintain their interest in reading.
Reading Eggs is a great program for children from 3 to 5 years old to learn English.
The program is designed to improve children’s reading and pronunciation skills in a fun and motivating way combined with a series of online lessons, activities, and books. This is a good way to motivate students and get them involved in reading.
Students are able to explore on their own when playing Playschool, completing Driving Tests, entering Storylands, and creating their own books with the recommended guidance in the Story Factory. In particular, they can use their rewards to personalize avatars and decorate houses in the game.
2. How does Reading Eggs help teachers and language centers?
Combined teaching method
– Teachers are provided with a full set of teaching aids, including interactive materials, student boards, teacher lessons, book notes, and a set of thick books.
– Students can explore this app and make progress independently as well as finishing their online tasks to gain points.
Suitable for teaching curriculum
– Every lesson is result-oriented. The application includes definition videos, guidance practice videos, engaging games, contests, interactions, text diversification, rewards, and many other things.
– Students and teachers can access up to 2500+ eBooks covering all scopes and levels. Besides that, teachers are encouraged to have a look at guided lessons combined with lesson plans and business schedules to gain the best outcomes.
Improved learning results
– Placement tests and student management tools allow teachers to place their students at different reading levels in the program.
– This ensures that students are placed at an appropriate reading level which makes them grow in their journey to becoming proficient readers.
– Process and final assessments with full reports are designed to prove students’ progress in understanding, spelling, reading, and other skills.
– With the growth of the Reading Eggpress library, you won’t need to search for other paper books.
– The library contains more than 2500 e-books covering a wide range of Australian curricula such as history, human, society, geography, STEM, health, and sports.
– Many e-books are combined with book notes, lesson plans, and schedules.
Let’s make a difference and let your students gain more experience with the Reading Eggs online application. Contact IEB Education fanpage for more details!
IEB EDUCATION – NURTURING AND DEVELOPING
Hotline: 032 736 8086
Head office: Sao Mai building – 19 Le Van Luong Street, Thanh Xuan Ward, Ha Noi City
Email: [email protected]