A “CodeCombat – Python Programming” course is built and developed based on a famous programming app – CodeCombat. This would be a perfect course for kids who are passionate about programming, writing code, which promisingly brings them an effective “learning and playing” process.
1. Course information
CodeCombat is a combined curriculum between Computer Science and Programming for students. With American standards, this course appeals to 12,000,000+ learners from 190+ nations.
Python is added to every colorful lesson, expected to stimulate kids’ programming passion and computer world exploration. Instead of playing games, kids can learn programming through mysterious adventures with lively characters and attractive plots.
2. Why you should choose CodeCombat at IEB Education
– American standard-based coursebooks and teaching methods
– Personal learning pathways from basic to advanced levels
– Stimulating and maintaining a passion of programming and computer science discovery through creative practice projects
– Being tested periodically, ensuring remarkable progress after every lesson
– Being oriented and supported to develop your career by experienced teachers and coders.
Learning CodeCombat at IEB Education
3. Knowledge and skills gained after the course
– Learning more about basic computer science
– Memorizing important concepts in Python programming such as sequence, algorithm then applying learned knowledge into writing a complete program before creating a more complicated programming premise.
– Using theories to write codes and programs to finish missions in a role-play CodeCombat game such as controlling the characters to attack their opponents or building walls.
– Logical thinking: enhancing kids’ logical thinking, developing some quick Math skills, and getting to know coordinates.
– Developing critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity.
– Developing both teamwork skills and independent thinking at the same time.
Contact IEB Education for further information about the course and preferential programs.